[IP] Re: ringing in the ears

> it does sounds like gas going full force through the pipes.
> Someone else told me today that she had it and took vitamin B6
> and it went away. I'll try anything. I hate it.

I guess tinnitus loves to be hated. I've taken B6 (300 mgs daily, then 200)
since mid '80s for neuropathy - as well as Dilantin. Quit the Dilantin about
5 yrs ago after weaning off. B6 helps the foot/leg pains greatly, however,
it didn't know it was also supposed to help the ringing in the ears which
started mid '80s. grrrrrrrrrrrr

BTW, when I *asked* hugsband if he could hear the gas going through the
pipes, we also realized there are no gas pipes going through or under our
bedroom. ;-)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.