Re: [IP] Infusion Sets

In a message dated 02/22/2003 2:03:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I also use the 23" tubing just
> because the 42" is just WAY too long..

I don't know how long my tubing is.  I just know that I am tucking it and
tucking it and tucking it.  It is constantly in my way.  I use the Sofsets.
I don't know any different.  But I have never had one ripped out of my skin.
I wrap tubing around the "button" and then put the adhesive over it so just
in case it gets  yanked there is protection.