[IP] Coffee & BS

Thanks for the reply Shawna. I'm wondering, how much do you bolus for a cup of
coffee? I used the 54BS as one of my extremes. My average waking BS is 90,
with the rise still occurring before breakfast. I use 1 equal to sweeten
coffee. I thought coffee was a "free" food. The equal has, I believe 1gram. Do
you bolus before each cup or try to figure out how many cups your going to
have? I drink coffee again in the afternoon and it has no effect at all on BS.
If I can get this morning time block figured out, I'll be a very happy