Re: [IP] Re: infection in site. (Carrying Staph)

Ah Fran, what a day when we have to tell other pumpers that we don't want to
hear about bad blood sugars or bad diabetics being  the cause of epidermal
staph infections.

But, in case anyone is doubting.  I got my last staph when my blood sugar
Ac1 was 6.5.  So, yes bad things can happen to good diabetics!

Best wishes to you.

Who had his latest surgery this month.