Re: [IP] Re: infection in site. (Carrying Staph)

> It is taking a long time to heal
> because of being a slow healer ( and if anyone wants to send me a private
> email to tell me it9s because I don9t control my blood sugars ... DON9T
> BOTHER for you are WRONG )

I have always been a fast healer.  The ONE TIME that my diabetes was blamed
for a slow healing wound, my sugars had been running too low during the same
period.  If people are thinking that, they are jumping to conclusions
without all the facts.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990