Re: [IP] Paradigm belt clip is here - another MiniMed story about them being free for upgrades

I was never told the clip would be free, but I am a little miffed that we
now have to pay for something that is listed in the manual as being included
with the pump.. I opted for overnight shipping on mine bringing the price to
a whopping $25.. I may get it tomorrow (sometimes fedex surprises me with
saturday delivery even on non-saturday delivery shipments) otherwise I will
have it Monday.  I've been waiting for this since July, and I'm so
frustrated with the bulky holster or the leather case, or just using nothing
at all to hold that pump that I'd probably pay anything they asked for the
stupid clip :P

On the flip side though, this clip looks to be a bit more "bulky" than the
original would have been.. it says it's designed to hold the pump to the
waist or belt, and the original was only for "light clothing".. which would
have been perfect for me since I typically would want to clip it to the
inside of my pocket or my bra.  I'm still toying with the idea of having my
uncle (who is a machinist) take some measurements and make me a simple clip
similar to the original design pictured in the manual, but out of sheet
metal.  The overall design would be fairly simple, it would only be the
"locking mechanism" to hold it to the pump that would be tricky.. of course
then there is the issue of potential damage to the pump housing that may
void the warranty, but I'll just have to wait and see what this new clip
looks like...