[IP] Infusion Sets

Just wondering about any information on the Paradigm Silhoutte's. I am
planning on trying them out. Right now I'm using the quicksets, which I love,
but am having problems being able to disconnect. I want to be able to
disconnect to take a bath, shower, etc. I'm using the 23 inch tubing so it
makesit hard to even setting the pump on the bath tub hard. I bought a holder
for it that suctions to the side of the tub, but most of the time, it comes
flying off. Is it true that the Silhouttes are for the more lean/heavy set
people? This is what I was told by a MM person. I am medium bulit,have plenty
in the stomach to pinch an inch though! Ha! Will the angle of the silhouttes
cause differences in my bg's? The quicksets do work great, but when I try to
disconnect, when I go to take my site out, its usually bleeds like crazy.
Usually I won't try to disconnect until its time for a site change, that way
when I'm able to do it, hopefully I will be able to get it connected again,
and if not I'm going to be changing the site anyway. Any information will be
greatly appreciated! Thanks!