[IP] pumpers with Celiac Help!

<<I just found out I have tested positive for Celiac.  I had the blood test
done, and because I am not in any way sick, the Endo said it was fine to
refuse to have the old tube down the throat. >>

I thought that a biopsy was required to positively test for Celiac.  The
blood test just screens out the negatives.  Please check about this, as you
certainly don't want to have to follow a celiac diet if it isn't necessary.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8