Re: [IP] My Endo

>email @ redacted writes:
>>My Endo is the same, wore the different pumps so that he would have a
>>feeling for what his patients experience.  That is why you will find
>>him listed here, Dr. Joseph Milburn, Zip 750:
>  >      http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi
>>Is your Doctor listed?    Maybe they should be!     :>)
 > How do you get your Dr on the list? I'm so happy with my new Endo who put me
>on the pump. At my first appointment to my surprise he revealed that he is a
>diabetic pump user himself. Its great having a Dr who can give all kinds of
>advise that
>only pumper could know :) :) :)

First, CHECK that your physician is not already present on the list.
If he/she is already listed, use the UPDATE button on the individual
physician page to add your comments. THERE IS NO CHECK FOR DUPLICATE
PHYSICIAN ENTRIES, so please be careful. If you see a duplicate drop
a note to email @ redacted   If they AREN'T on the list,
then click on ADD at the top of the page.  Have the info available
for name, clinic, address, phone, city, state or province and zip.
Also if they handle ped patients and the youngest age, if known.

But DO CHECK if they are listed FIRST!