From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Nolan E.
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 9:21 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Brief Cozmo update ...

Do not hesitate to contact representatives from Deltec with any and all of
your questions. Craig Crease is one point of contact who is most helpful .
as are all the folks from Deltec I've chatted with.

Enough of this long post, but I wanted to share my extreme satisfaction with
the Deltec Cozmo from an 'old-timer'.

Nolan E. Kienitz, PMP
Spring, TX