[IP] Lowest BG Ever

A couple of nights ago I had a BG of 32. I have never had one so low before.
The really bad thing was that I didn't feel it coming on. Usually I have a
warning, shakiness and a coppery taste in my mouth. This one hit me like a
truck and if my hubby hadn't been with me, i don't know that I would have
been able to get to my glucose tabs myself. I still can't figure out what
happened. I guess I have to chock it up to something pregnancy-related.
What's the lowest bg some of you guys have ever had?