Re: [IP] Paradigm problems???...and software

   My version was 1.8 & hade uncalled for highs.Hade to increase basil &
bolus insulin when I went to paradigm.This was done over 3month period,which
by then we new it was pump problem.
    I   hade a rebuilt 507 & noticed difference right away when i put that
on. I hade to lower insulin on basil & boluses & BG was back regulated.