[IP] RE: Quick glucose source (was...excedrin quick tabs)

>I don't mind the tablets that much, it's just that it takes so darn long to
consume the 4-5 it takes to have any affect (which for me is minimal,
anyway). Why don't they make them stronger or as Leas suggests, more quickly
dissolvable?<

Have you tried glucose gel tubes? Honey, syrup and plan jelly inside the
cheek also work quickly.  One of the problems with a low BG is the
circulation to your mouth may be slow, your mouth may be dry, and the tabs
take longer to melt and absorb.  YMMV.

BarbaraB