[IP] RE: Quick glucose source (was...excedrin quick tabs)

>I don't mind the tablets that much, it's just that it takes so darn long to
consume the 4-5 it takes to have any affect (which for me is minimal,
anyway). Why don't they make them stronger or as Leas suggests, more quickly

Have you tried glucose gel tubes? Honey, syrup and plan jelly inside the
cheek also work quickly.  One of the problems with a low BG is the
circulation to your mouth may be slow, your mouth may be dry, and the tabs
take longer to melt and absorb.  YMMV.