Re: [IP] re: Cozmo Software (Long)

Thanks for the detailed report on your pump failure with the Deltec, and how
they handled it.  That kind of information I want to know before I commit to
this brand new pump.  I hope any other Cozmo users report about any problems
they have.

Have you told Deltec about your complaints with the software?  I would think
that they might like to know that.  Possibly, if too many patients complain,
they might make a version for doctors and a version for patients.  It seems
to me that that would be reasonable, or to make it a little more conducive
for use by patients and harder for doctors, since it will take a while for
any doctor's office to have enough patients to make that worthwhile.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990