Re: [IP] excedrin quick tabs

At 05:24 PM 2/21/2003 -0600, James Parsons wrote:

>I often wondered about this. I don't mind the tablets that much, it's just
>that it takes so darn long to consume the 4-5 it takes to have any effect
>(which for me is minimal, anyway). Why don't they make them stronger or as
>Leas suggests, more quickly dissolvable?

If you need that much, go to any supermarket and get a few small tubes of
cake icing - any color (no difference in taste).  Just squeeze the tube
into your mouth and swallow.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
those of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than
I do.