RE: [IP] Infusion Sets - Paradigm

Hows about an alternate site...does it need to be the stomach area?

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheryl Wolfe [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 1:59 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Infusion Sets - Paradigm

Hello.  I have been using the Paradigm insulin pump since December 2, 2002.
I have not yet found a set that works well for me.  Initially I tried the
Quick Set (9mm).  Because I do not have much fat on my ab area etc. it does
not seem to work out.  I am also having issues with the 6mm quick set.

I am just looking for some feedback on which of these seem to work best,
particularly if you have an athletic build.

Paradigm 12-02