Re: [IP] ringing in the ears

--- Sue K <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Does anyone know what causes ringing in the ears and
> is there anything that
> can be done to stop it?
> Is it related to diabetes?
> I think when I'm stressed or after an insulin
> reaction it is louder.
> It is louder in one ear.
My one ear started ringing in Sept2002. I went to an
ENT doctor. He said diabetes could be the cause due to
nerve ending damage. He did do a MRI and found no
apparent problem except a chronic sinus infection in
which I really had no symptoms. He said clearing up
the sinus problem would not solve the ear ringing. I
have learned to live with it but at times it is enough
to drive you crazy. meg

Do you Yahoo!?