Re: [IP] ringing in the ears

I guess mine is the *most* annoying when I'm trying to fall
asleep at night. I'm going to try and get my glucose under tight
control and see if it helps. My dad also has it but is completely healthy
otherwise so I have a feeling it must have several things that can cause it.
Yeah, mine has a sort of swishing sound or variation to it but I just
can't seem to think of anything that it sounds like. It's almost like the
high pitch noise that a computer monitor makes when it's starting to go.
It sounds like some sort of machinery.