Re: [IP] Insurance Battle to get my Cozmo

I have been checking into getting a Cozmo and the lady from Logimedix
called me today and said that they found a distributor to ship my pump
through.  So though one place isn't covered in your plan, the seem to
work to find a way for you to get it covered by your plan.

I'm just waiting now for the local Deltec rep to get back to me before I
make the final decision.

Judi in MI