Re: [IP] Finger implant - For those of interest

Interesting, but who would want to have to have an operation every
6-12 months to insert a new sensor?   I'm not sure anything short of
something in the years timeframe would make it worth switching to.

I'm sure insurance companies would have an issue paying for this since
it will most likely cost more than 6 months worth of test strips.

I know it will be stripless testing on demand with no refillable supplies,
but in order for this to be a workable solution, more time between changes
would be necessary.  This is just my opinion of course.

--- Denise Owens <email @ redacted> wrote:
> http://www.s4ms.com/products_glucose.htm

Do you Yahoo!?