[IP] blood pressure pills and high bg

I have done a study the past 4 days.  My bg will be near perfect when I get
up in the morning.  I take my blood pressure medicine  (Univasc) and don't
eat or drink anything for an hour.  One to two hours later my bg are high.
On the day I was 86 upon awakeing my bg went to 300 in two hours!  This morn
was 119 upon waking and it was 196 one hour later!  Does anyone else have
this problem?

dx 3/63
pumping 3/00