[IP] excedrin quick tabs

Wouldn't it be nice if the companies that make the glucose tabs would use
the same stuff that excedrin uses to make the quick tabs that dissolve
quickly in your mouth?  For those of us that use the glucose tabs, it would
make treating lows so much easier.  I don't like chewing those tabs....blah!

in Indiana where I'm not wearing a coat today because it's 42 degrees