Re: [IP] a question Tubing & sets

I *thought* they could be ordered separately - until I
got an earful from the Disetronic customer service rep
(okay, I was being testy too).  They come in separate
boxes - but the boxes are attached to each other.
Cannot get just the sets.

I love the use as tomato plant ties.  I'll stop
throwing that darn tubing away for a couple of weeks
and save them for my garden.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?