[IP] Cozmo Reps

Hi I am hoping someone out there in the cyber world can help me.  I am trying
to get into contact with my local Cozmo Rep so I can make my decision about
which pump I am going to go and fight for with my insurance company.  I am
about to make my final appeal with their process and would like to have gotten
to have seen a Cozmo before having to commit to another pump.  I have left a
message with David Kencade who I was told is my area rep and I have not heard
anything back from him or anyone else from Delta.  This bothers me.  I wanted
to give this pump a chance at least and I dont know if this is going to be
possible if I cant even get someone to return a call so I could see this
pump.. Can someone out there help me??