[IP] re: a question

>Not all (and, i dont really know the pricing breakdown), but, disetronic
>sells either just
>an infusion set, or, the  infusion set and the tubbiing. i get a set of
>boxes taped togeather.
>one box is just the  infusion set, the other, the  infusion set and
>tubbing..
>i guess they assume that one only changes the tubbing, every other change.

Don't know if you're talking about the Tenders or the Ultraflex, but
with their new Rapids w/disconnect you get 15 infusion sets in a box
and 5 packs of tubing.  So yes, I think they have realized that
people only change the tubing when they change their
cartridge/reservoir

George
Ultraflex and Rapids user