Re: [IP] Non Diabetic daughter pumped saline

When my 13 year old son was about three years old, he was fascinated with the
pump.  He told me he wanted a pump so I made one from on of those plastic
insulin bottle cases that Lilly use to give as a promo at diabetes fairs.  I
would take my old used tubing, take off the needle, tape one end to the box
and tape the other end to his tummy.  For several days (not nights--because
at that time with his young age, I was afraid that during his sleep he would
strangle himself with the cord) he ran around "pumping"

Cee Dee