[IP] Non Diabetic daughter pumped saline

Many had
>talked about the lack of knowledge that doctors have about pumping.I
>guess I"am very fortunate to have a doctor who really understands

My Endo never tried out a pump (never even saw one until I got mine!), your
docs must be VERY special.  However, my daughter was 15 when I went on the
pump.  She secretly called my doc and asked if she could try out the pump
(saline solution) to experience what it was like to be me for a few days.
She "bolused" for meals and programed "basals", slept with it, etc...I can't
tell you how much that meant to me!  Wow!  Life is good!!!