Re: [IP] Unused tubing

Responding to: I thought Disetronic was only one to have tubing approved for
6 days

I am using Disetronic infusion sets. What is supposed to happen to the
tubing after 6 days? On the fourth day when my site change is due, I am NOT
having high bgs NOR am I having them after 24 days on the same tubing. I see
from posts that some people do not change their site until their bgs start
rising. I'm afraid to do that. The Cozmo gives a site reminder that you can
set for 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 days. I may start trying for every 5 days.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03