[IP] Re: Paradigm problems???...and software

I got my Paradigm last July, but didn't start pumping until August.
My Version is:  1.7F 1.1 OB OB

I've had one E17 alarm and one E27 alarm when changing out the battery where
 I had to reprogram everything. Minimed told me something to the affect that it
may have been doing some sort of self-test at the exact moment I was changing
 the battery and that's why it happened. My batteries usually last 4-5 weeks and
I've had no other problems whatsoever.  I love my Paradigm.

Dx'd T1 3/02, pumping 8/02