[IP] Unused tubing

Responding to Summer: Why would you wait so long and then just throw out the
unused tubings??

If I don't have to change the cartridge I don't change the tubing. My
cartridge holds 300 units, I use and average of 12.4 units per day so the
cartridge lasts about 24 days therefore I change my tubing about every 6th
site change. Why out the insulin in the tubing when I don't have to? I have
yet to discard any tubing. I am hoping maybe someday they will sell the
needle seperate from the tubing and I will only need to by the needles for a

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03