Re: [IP] re: a question

Responding to: run out of insertion cannulas and am left with an enormous
number of unused extension tubing

I change my site every 4 days and my cartridge/tubing about every  24 days -
so 5 out of 6 sets I don't use the tubing. I know you can get combo boxes of
some infusion sets that will give you 2 needles/tubing. I am going to try
that with my next order. During the sweltering Memphis summer when I
spending a good deal of time on the golf course I may find the insulin going
bad.  If that is the case, I will need to only partially fill my cartridges
and change it and the tubing more often. Until then this seems to be working

Anybody find any use for the extra tubing?

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03