Re: [IP] question about ketones

 I too have one of these meters but only use it for the ketone testing and even
then not all that much I take it on trips and stuff where I don't want to have
to pee on astrip. The ketone strips cost approx. $2 a strip in Canada and since
my insurance doesn't cover them I am happy using the regular strips at home.

Not sure if you know it but, you can just pee on the strip not in a cup!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm