[IP] Doctor!

 Well after 2 1/2 years I finally have a doctor!! ya for me! I out grew my
pediatrician and he agreed to keep writing my prescriptions till I found a
family doctor but after all the pump problems and my harassing him to fill out
the forms he said no more anything for me! so Then I got to see the local
endo(bbooooo!) and well I saw an add in the paper today welcoming a new doctor
and I guess I called in time cause I go see her on Tuesday!!! I can actually get
my prescriptions with out waiting 4 hours to see an oncall doctor!!!!!!

 Ya for me! Can't wait to try and explain the pump to her, unless of course she
knows about pumps already - but I ain't holding my breath, thats for sure

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm