[IP] Insurance Approval! Cozmo

Just wanted to share my excitement: 7 year old Haley is getting her Cozmo.

 I am so happy because just now our Cozmo Rep. let us know that BS insurance
just approved the pump with them covering 90%. I am a single struggling parent.
This is the best news! I can truly offer her the best medical device available
to help manage her diabetes better. This has been a long road to get to this
point. Without Insulin Pumpers, I never would have done it out of fear and lack
of knowledge. Bless You All!