[IP] re: a question

Since using my thighs for sites I find I have to change my cannulas every 2
days.  Of course I don't have to change the extension tubing at that time and
can go quite a few days more before I have to change the tubing.  Thus I much
more quickly run out of insertion cannulas and am left with an enormous number
of unused extension tubing, which I am no longer able to use.  Does this
happen to anyone else?  serena, dx'd '76 pumping with "panacea" for about 12