Re: [IP] Tanning

Lauren,
  Hi I tan everyday and I just disconnect. The area where your site is a little
tricky. What I do is buy sunless lotion and apply a couple drop on it and it
fades right in. Good Luck and ENJOY
Bonne'Cowgerr -Roszel
  email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions.

ok im going to start tanning and i was wondering if anyone had suggestions
about what i should do with my pump. Thank you
*~*Lauren*~*