Re: [IP] Ignorant Comments

I have gotten similar comments about my pump too.  "oh, you must
have it REALLY bad....", etc.  However, I just say "Nope.  I have
my diabetes under good control. Since an insulin pump is the
best technology for controlling diabetes on the market today, I
choose to use it."  Or something similar to that.

My two cents.

John Hughes