Re: [IP] Colorado

In a message dated 2/20/03 12:31:28 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  In a message dated 2/19/03 7:05:50 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
 > email @ redacted writes:
 >
 > <>
 >
 > Gary Hall Jr. Swimming.

 There was also a skier (x-country, I think) in the Salt Lake Games . . . his
 name escapes me . . . >>

That was Kris Freeman. I only mentioned Gary Hall because he has a few gold
medals. Freeman intends to compete in the winter Olympics in Italy in 2006.
Hall will be in the Goodwill Games this summer and plans to compete in the
Olympics in Greece in 2004.

Jan and ElvisToo