Subject: [IP] Lowest Blood Sugar I Have Ever Had!!!!! ARRRGHH!

My lowest was 23. I was at work and barely felt low at all. Luckily, I
decided to test at that point!  Normally, I get shaky or very "talkative"
when I get below 50.
I've seen numbers in the 30's several times, and just go ahead and treat them
(quickly). I have been working on controlling the lows, and am making
progress, but still make sure I have gluco-tabs handy.