Re: [IP] Cozmo Software

>From: "Sue" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Cozmo Software
>Has any one gotten the software for the Cozmo yet? I am getting ready to
>order it but I the Windows 98 version is not available yet. I would love
>have some idea of what it is like.

I have been doing a trial study for the Cozmo through the Joslin clinic in
Boston for the past month.  I also got the software to evaluate.  I
attempted to install the software on 4 different systems without any
success.  One was 98, the others were 2k.  I got installation failure on
one system, and crashes and hangs when I eventually did get it installed.
Only one of four users in the study group had success with it, and I
believe we all have technical backgrounds, I am a software engineer.  I
recommend that if you would like to buy the software, to see if you can
get a refund if it doesn't work for you, or better yet try to get a copy
to evaluate from your rep before buying.  I was using an external IR
reader, but I did try the integrated one in one of my laptops also.  One
of the clinicians running the study did get it installed on one machine,
so I can tell you that the reports are very similar to what you see
looking through the history screens.

Hope you have luck.