[IP] Paradigm problems???...and software

I've had my Paradigm since last May (though, didn't start pumping with
it until July).  Anyhow, during that time, I haven't had a single
problem with it.  All of the common problems reported here, such as
short-battery life, no low-power warnings, losing basal settings, light
problems, etc...I haven't experienced any of them.

So, that gets me thinking about software.  It seems that the EARLY
versions of the pump are having less reports of problems than later
versions.  As a software engineer, I think that they may have an issue
with their software design such that as they fix something, it
causes "side effects" in other areas, etc.  Of course, being that this
is a health-product, they should have a very good software process in
place to help avoid such things...but like all good programmers
(*sic*), they likely aren't being completely compliant to the
process.  ;-)

So, anyhow, I was curious as to the software version that each pumper
has on the Paradigm, as well as what problems you have experienced with
the software.

I'll go first...

My software version is:  1.7C 1.1 0B 0B
I've had no problems whatsoever after 8 months of pumping.