Re: [IP] PLEASE!!! switching from digest to regular...

At 7:13 AM -0500 2/20/03, RHonda Tyo wrote:
>Can I please be switched back to regular postings of the insulin pumpers
>instead of digests...
>thanks so much...
>RHonda Tyo
>Type 1 38 years...pumping for 8 years

It has been done, but PLEASE in the future write to
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org when you need to change subscriptions,
change addresses, subscribe to a new group or any issue relating to
membership at IP.  I just happened to notice your post this morning
and had the time to take care of it.  If there had been a lot of
mail, I might not have seen this for days.

George Lovelace
IP Admin on HELP@ this week