[IP] novolog vs. humalog.

Kevin has been using Novolog for over a year now. Recently, we have noticed
many highs 3-4 hours after a meal even if the 2 hour pp was in good shape. We
just remembered that Humalog has a longer "tail." Has anyone tried both and
noticed this difference?Not sure why now we are starting to see
differences...not just with fatty foods like before, but most things. We liked
Novolog because of less site irritation, and he couldn't feel it go in when

Any thoughts?

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99 (Htron...now waiting for our Cozmo)