Re: [IP] paradigm light

That same thing happened to the light on my Paradigm.  I called MM and they
replaced it.  The new pump has the latest software and seems to be working
`Lori - from Upstate New York
DXD 2/27/97 - Pumping with my Blue Paradigm since 9/3/2002!
  Anyone ever have the light flash or dim on the paradigm while using it
  between normal brightness and dim...)  Mine started doing that earlier
  and now it is a solid dim....i can tell there is some light occuring when i
  press the button because i can see a slight blue tint, but just barely.