Re: [IP] Pumping during Surgery.

I have been on a pump for over 19 years and have taken my pump to surgery on
several occasions. The last time I was fully sedated for a little over two
hours.  My surgeon told his med students (or fellows) that once I woke up,
that they should ask ME about my control, rather than me taking there advice
or management.  Basically he told them that between me and my
endocrinologist, we had more knowledge about blood sugar and diabetes that he
and his med students (or fellows) would have in a lifetime.

Really made me feel good and I for sure told my endo what was said.  You know
that a doctor earns a compliment every once and a while!

Cee Dee