Re: [IP] Doctors

HI SUE, I GOT DIAG. TYPE 1 AT 39 YRS OLD, 3YRS AGO. I THOUGHT THAT WAS ODD
UNTIL MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR GOT DIAG AT 46YRS OLD JUST THIS YEAR. SOMETHING
IN THE AIR?  I'VE BEEN ON THE 508 FOR 2 1/2 YRS AND LOVE IT, MY NEIGHBOR JUST
WENT ON THE COSMO LAST WEEK. I'S IN THE PROCESS OF CHECKING MY BASAL'S. IT
SEEMS REAL DIFFICULT. HOPE I HAVE GOOD RESULTS. WISH YA LUCK!!!