Re: [IP] email @ redacted

Sherry, HI MY NAME IS TERRY, I'VE BEEN ON THE 508PUMP FOR 2 1/2 YEARS
AND NEVER CHGED MY BASAL'S SINCE MY ED. PROGRAMED IT FOR ME. NOW I AM IN
PROCESS OF CHECKING BY BASAL. SEEMS DIFFICULT .  ESPECIALLY TO GET 3 DAYS OF
SIMILAR PATTERNS, UNLESS YOU EAT THE SAME THING FOR 3 DAYS IN A ROW. I GOT AN
EXCELLENT BOOK CALLED PUMPING INSULIN. GOOD LUCK