[IP] Nature Made supplements

I noticed a review in the Jan. issue of Diabetes Interview for a vitamin and
mineral supplement called the Diabetes Health Pack by Nature Made.  It
contains (according to the review) antioxidants, vitamin E, selenium, vitamin
C and alpha-lipoic acid, chromium picolinate, a multivitamin and mineral that
contains lutein and folic acid.  Are any of you familiar with this product?
I plan to ask my endo and CDE and their nutritionist at our next appt.  I
have always been very careful about herbal products and minerals, etc.
because of the unknowns with them, but was just curious about this product.