[IP] Re: using MM 508 2.5 yrs

> I've been using a MM508 for almost 2.5 years.  NEVER have I had any
> communication with MM regarding upgrading to a Paradigm.  How have other
> this list, been contacted regarding upgrading???
> Lea I
> in Indiana, where it's sunny and pleasant today at 45 degrees!

The reason the others got the Paradigm is cuz they got their 508s between
3/1/01 and 12/31/01. There was a coupon packed inside the pump that had to
be returned and they were put in the upgrade program. I'm afraid you don't
qualify is the reason you hadn't heard about it. :-(

Jan in north-central Indiana where it was 35*F and sunny today.