[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Eye docs & problems

I have had T1 for 20 years now and have always seen an optometrist 
(sp?).  He does dialte my eyes and takes a look at the back of my 
eye.  No, he is not qualified to treat retinopathy or anything 
pertaining to the retina or the back of the eye, but he referred me to 
an eye specialist who specializes in retinal/vitreal eye problems.  I 
see the regular eye doctor once a year for regular vision checks and 
the eye specialist every 6 months.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: